Friday, June 12, 2009

Things I like that I found in 10 minutes or so.

ILY Rolling Stone ;D
www.rollingstone.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sfitzstephens/
All the most amazing people live short lives : RIP Sid Vicious.
ANYWAY. Blahblah. I had my hair done today. YES I DID. It is NOT black. No no no. It is *thinks* damn I forgot the colour. Anyway its something along the lines of Dark Auburn Brown Chestnut blahblahblah monkey.
Not really. HAH ^____^
I just found an interesting picture that i sort of like and sort of hate. I may put it up another day but atm I don't really want to. Idk. It's the welcom sign into Aberdeen, Washington. Below the sign it reads Come As You Are. NOW for those of you who don't get what I just said, Aberdeen was Kurt Cobain's home town. Now I do think it's nice that they have recognised him, though it took them like 20 years to do so, BUT he hated the town and alot of the town hated him. So basically this is America's franchising at it's best/worst.
/rant.
WELL I hope everyone's having fun. Hahaha, when I typed "hope" I wasn't looking and it came out as "hipo."
I will now leave you with a short film that I think is genious. ;D


2 comments:

  1. Not black? Your sounding a bit defensive, does that mean it's close to black?

    Nice post. I can't see the video though. Dad has gone crazy and he has blocked myspace and youtube.

    May I just say hsfgisegiosejfiljwelfiojg. Bye.

    p.s. Hehe, I haven't done ANY h/w so far. just sewing - uh-oh

    ReplyDelete