Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adam Lambert, Johnny Depp's characters

Adam was the best on American Idol this year, but of course he didn't win. I hate everyone. Ha. Apparently a Psychic lady or something told Adam he was Elvis re-encarnated. That's pretty much exactly what my mum said when he performed like the second photo.
His eyes are gorgeous. I'm being a major fan girl. But that's okay. He's seriosuly the first Rock star to perform on a reality show. <33>

Alison is 16. I can't believe she wasn't a finalist with adam. It sucks. She's an inspiration though.

I can't stop watching Johnny Depp. Seriously, there's something about him. He makes any movie amazing.

Love the outfits in this movie.


Best movie of all time. Edward Scissorhands. Adam Lambert looked like Edward when he performed with KISS. Look it up. Haha

I only recently watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape. It really is one of the best movies. Leanardo Di'Caprio (or however you spell it) was amazing as an autistic boy. Incredible. Ahhh.

Anyway, that's all. Nothing much has happened these holidays. I feel like getting my hair done soon. And I may go to town tomorrow but that's all. I'm in need of more CDs.

-xoe






No comments:

Post a Comment