Tuesday, June 16, 2009

;D

Soooooo. I am very happy and content and every other word that relates to being good.
This is my first post on my new computer ;DDDD
I THINK, his name shall be Charlie, as I need to name something Charlie.
If you haven't already noticed, I tend to name my favorite inanimate objects.
WAIT, I think my guitar's name is charlie. Ahhhhh. My guitar looks like a girl though.
O_________________O = Confused Eilish.

ANYWAY Ladies and Germs. I have no idea why I'm happy. Maybe because MCR have been Tracking their new album for about a week. ahahahahahahahahah ecstatic. OR maybe because life isn't actually all that bad at the moment. My friends are all being civil to each other and myself, and I just love everything right now.
/sappy rant.

Dumdumdum. SO I think I may be a hermit in my room for the next few weeks as I get this computer sorted. That's alright with me though ;D ;D
I don't really havce any pictures or anything of interest here atm, so I'll just leave this as an update blog. Yiiiiiew.

Hope everyone is grand. I have a lady gaga song in my head. Let the good times roll :D
-xoe

No comments:

Post a Comment