Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tagged

HEY GUIZE! I'm back now.
Like, fully.
Well almost. Here's a Q&A thingo.

I was tagged by Gemma because she's cool.

The rules :
1. Respond and rework; answer the question on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add more one question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.

What is your current obsession ?
Nail polish, Adam Lambert *dies*, hot chocolate, photos.

What are you wearing today ?
Band tee, shorts & red stockings. But its freezing so I may change soon.

What's for dinner ?
I don't know. Something yum ;D

What are you listening to right now ?
Slowdance on the Inside - Taking Back Sunday

What do you think about the person who tagged you ?
Uhm, she likes music and I think she has blonde hair. OH and I went to her house last week. And we are siamese. And and and and and yeah, i <3>

Which language do you want to learn ?
I would like to be fluent in Japanese and probably French or Spanish.

What are your favorite quotes ?
AHAHA



What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet ?
Uhm, my tee shirts are pretty rad.

What is your dream job ?
Journalist or Author. Making incorrect orders for some off the wall magazine or some shit.

Any favorite models ?
Uh, any model that doesn't take pride in showing her bones to the world.

Favorite designer(s) ?
Well, I really don't care as long as I like what they're making. I'm not one for the names, just the looks.

Favorite colours?
Red, purple and uhm, orange. Hahaha I suck at making up questions.

Describe your personal style ?
It goes nicely with an I don't give a fuck attitude I guess. Presentable but tryhard. Ha.

What's the most expensive fashion item you've ever purchased?
Uhm, well I just bought a $70 jacket from K-mart. HAHAHA.

What can you never leave the house without?
My Ipod & phone.

What's the last thing you bought for your wardrobe?
I actually bought some cute rings.

How many music albums do you have and what's your favourite one?
*goes to count them*
I have about 30+ and I can't choose a favorite. Probably Three Cheers for Sweet revenge.

And now, I tag...
NO ONE, because I love stuffing shit up ;D ;D ;D

2 comments:

  1. 1 question - where the hell did you find that clip, well video - many clips, of MCR? Strange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemma; I live on youtube. You should know that by now ;D

    ReplyDelete