Sunday, April 5, 2009

That's the spirit.


Today was quite eventful, judgin by the fact that I have two fairly ionteresting things to blog about, one for this blog and one for sounds of melodies.
I have decided I need changes. Changes physically, mentally, etc. One change is my room, and today i set out to look around for new furniture. I am interested in old warn-out distressed pieces, stuff that has character. I found some nice pieces, but wasn't able to get anything today.
I found this amazing awesome franktastic product called blik wall decals, which are basically enormous, re-usable surface stickers. I really would like osme for my room when I get it all redone. Here are a few of my fave designs:

I really love the first one and hope to god mum will let me order it in from the US.
Fat chance I know.
Anyway, that was my day. I think I've permanently fucked up my hair and I swear to god something just tapped on the window behind me.
Oh yeah, and I think I'm recovering from my mental breakdown.
I officially win at life.

-xoe

No comments:

Post a Comment