Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Geester!

I soo should have made a cake :
I know it's kind of a day late, but technically it's Gerard Way's Birthday right about now in the USA.
Ohhhh Geraaaaaard, Gerarddd yooou make my heart buuuuuuuurn, Hahaaaa.
I hope you had a fantabulous day.
You are my hero and I love you. Words can't really explain. and thankyou one million and fifteen times for everything you do, from the bottom of my little black heart.
Well, I am officially on one week of holidays. *parties with my many friends* Ahem, Well yes. I assume I will spend all of my time inside ataring at those little gow-in-the-dark stars on my roof. Anyway, I think I feel like going thrifting tomorrow. Well the next day is Easter so I will be getting fat then. haaa. I really need to be thinner. Then I will be able to wear nice clothes that I love. /sappy emo rant. Hahahahaaa. This holiday (1 week. Yep.) I plan to start writing a novel-esque type thing. A book in other words. I really need to build on my ideas and if I start it I will post good chapters up here. OH! You may have noticed a massive blog change. Well yes, this is now Hardcore Hallucinations. I don't really know why, I guess I just needed a change. I'm alot happier now than I was a few days ago, hense the "cornify" button. Click it, people!
Blog later my children of the night.

-xoe

No comments:

Post a Comment