Sunday, August 23, 2009

Canberra, Sydney, Assignments and University?

Well guess what?


I'm going to actually get this blog off the ground. For real.
I swear on the amazing condition of my new converse that I will fix this horrible excuse for a blog.
And to start things off, lets re-cap the last week in one, fun-sized blog entry ;D

Canberra:
My school is so nice that they took us to canberra and sydney *claps* Even though the departure time from hobart was 6am, meaning a 4am wakeup for eilishface D:
We travelled around doing all the touristy-type things the capital city has to offer, like the National Museum, War Memorial, Parliament House, National Gallery (which had THE BEST tour guide I have ever had the pleasure of meeting), Old Parliment house and the Telstra Tower, to name a few. This was all packed into the two full days spent in the city and followed by a 3 hour bus ride to Sydney.

Sydney:
We stopped at a DFO before heading into the city itself. Meaning BUYING TIME. Yay. I bought a pair of Sperkly converse, a bag, belt, and a few other little items that i will love forever ;D ;D ;D
We visited Darling Harbour that night, which was amazing. The lights and everything. Ah, I love cities ;D
The next days were spent travelling to Manly on a ferry, walking the Harbour bridge and checking out the opera house. It was all great fun, tbh.




Back to Hobart news, I have completed my Religion assignment. Big woop i guess, but i tried something new this time. It's a piece I painted of Bob Geldof, showing his amazing accomplishments etc etc.


Today, because my mother works at the Uni here, I went down to their open day to check out their courses. People thought i wanted to sign up, and where slightly surprised when I told them I still had a good three years to decide. It was all interesting and good to know. I like planning ahead, anyway.

Well, that's about it for today. I'll blog some more tomorrow, until all the millions of people who read this blog get sick of it. *insert sarcasm here*

-xoe

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post. I love your shoes and that painting is soooo cool. Our tour guide was so awesome haha.

    I love all of your pictures.

    I'm angry with somebody *scowl* so I shall go to bed now. I'm really tired anyways.

    Byee.

    ps. how was open day thingo at the uni?

    ReplyDelete