Wednesday, September 9, 2009

White it out like glittering wax butterflies.

I have finally completed my mirror. *dances*

It's pretty awesome.
Just to fill ya'll in, when I re-did my room waaay back, I was alloed to have free reign on my mirror, which was just a plain wood.
I painted a scene around it, which was slightly tricky seein my painting skills are lame and the paint was gluggy.
Yes, a true artist never blames his tools. Who said I was a true artist?
I sure didn't.
Here's a little taster of my graffitied mirror.


Also, as I purchased many multi-coloured permanent markers for my mirror, i decided to re-vamp my converse. They turned out alright.
That's as far as my creativity has extended so far these holidays. My good friend is coming over tomorrow to jam & make videos. That should be good. Maybe I'll post one on here if they meet my standard. That said, you probably wont end up seeing one. Haaaah.

And on a final note, yes, The Used love me.
And I love them very much, also.
Here's a link, if you would like to see evidence, clickclickclick .
Blogger ruins quality of images so you can't read it on here D:
They have given me one of my all-time favorite songs. I re-discovered it the other day and mentally slapped myself for forgetting about it.
It's basically my life screamed through a microphone.



That's all for now folks,
I'll try to update this thing more often.
-xoe.






No comments:

Post a Comment