Saturday, April 18, 2009

The bass, the rock, the mic, the trebble;




I like my coffee black, just like my metal.

I am really feeling the effects of living in Tasmania now.
All my myspace friends have seen MSI live, saying how Jimmy was Hilarious. Of course.
Some random antics apparently included:
Jimmy coming on saying "Sorry Jesus couldn't be here tonight, he's at home f***ing your mother. HAPPY EASTER!"
Jimmy wrapping himself in a curtain pretending to be a vampire and going like "Stop screaming, I'm not that guy from Twilight, even though I look like her."
Jimmy to some random guy with emo-ish hair: "Who does your hair, Fallout Boy?
St-Steve, Righ?: "He looks like Gerard way....s 2 thousnad pounds"

WHY DO I LIVE HERE?!

ANYWAY. Today was fail and win.
Fail becuase I found THE BEST BLOODY JACKET IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FOR $20!
And of course it didn't fit. Duuh. It was RED leather-ish material, with rainbow thread and black material around the arms and collar. It looked awesome too, excet it wouldnt bloody zip up.
Kill me now. *stabstabstab*
/rant.

WIN because I am moving my room around. I dont really have any pictures of what it was like before we started, but here is the progress.
That's pretty much what it looks like now ^^^^^^^^

It's not finished though. My pop has to paint the desk. Lol. OH and here is my new cupboard.

It's going to be painted as well, white I think. Then I'm going to "distress it" which here means sand and throw things at it so it looks old and worn out. YES!

so YEAH. That was my day. BIG day LONG day as well. But yeah. I also brought In love and death by The used. It's kay.
Well, I'm off to play tic tack toe with Solomon and comment back Lennybean.
We have THE best conversations.
I'ma post some laater. Love it.

-xoe

No comments:

Post a Comment